Interested in getting involved? You could:
- Join the Party
- Get involved with campaigning for Jason
- Make a donation to Jason's campaign
Join the Conservative Party
Membership of the Conservative Party is a great way to contribute to the return of Jason Perry as the Conservative Mayor of Croydon. Membership costs from just £5 - although if you can pay more, it will contribute to our fight. We can send a resident a postcard for just 2p - every penny counts!
Help us win the next election
Almost all Conservative Party workers are volunteers, without whom we would be unable to operate. If you can spare a little time to help, it will make a big difference. Activities that our volunteers carry out includes:
- Delivering leaflets
- Putting a poster in your window
- Erecting posters in gardens
- Help on Election Day
- Knocking door-to-door spreading our message
- Calling residents by telephone
- Support vital work in our full-time campaign office- the engine of our fight for Croydon!
- First 24 hours campaign on the day an election is called
Donations to our local Fighting Funds
Donations are a key way in which the Conservative Party funds its activities.
Large or small, all donations are very gratefully received - without them we can't fight to improve standards of Government in Croydon.